The following guidelines help each member gain and receive value from the interactions of the entire group.
- To provide value a qualified lead should be pre-screened, represent real potential for business and be aware that the member will be calling them. (Leads generation may be more difficult for those members who serve very narrow or niche markets or whose focus is entirely business oriented. The Capital Area Network acknowledges that members may be unable to provide leads to each member of the group regularly, however the goal is to create a chain of referrals within the group.)
- Attendance at all meetings is required.
- To really understand each other’s businesses to the fullest, individual meetings (one-on-one’s) between members are highly recommended.
- Please bring guests to meetings with the intention of introducing them to the membership and encouraging them to join the Capital Area Network. Guests and potential members should be interested in growing their business and understand the power of networking and should not represent a duplication of an existing member industry. Recruiting is everyone’s responsibility.
- Guests are invited to attend two meetings to become acquainted with the membership and then must join to attend subsequent meetings.
- Membership is extended based on a majority confirmation by existing members.
Yearly dues of $120 are payable semi-annually.